Backing this endeavor is a team, where the emphasis is not on individual brilliance but on collective excellence, offering a cumulative industry rich experience of over 90 years – in course of which they have both individually and collectively been instrumental in launching new product concepts, establishing new brands and consolidating existing brands. Each one has a set of responsibility and the core team is involved in every clients work irrespective of size of the business.
Founder and Managing Director
a.k.a. the Quintessential Client
- Our Founder CEO is a small town guy from Jaipur
- Spends so much time looking after the clients’ interests that he may as well work with the client!
- Each piece of work that goes to a client travels through his busy desk and barely gets past his difficult approvals
- Is Mr. Efficiency personified as he always ensures that he starts every day on a fresh page – after having taken care of all ‘client jobs’ from the previous page!
- Schooled at St Xaviers, Jaipur he is both a graduate and post graduate from St Stephens College and a PGDMM from Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) at Delhi University
Director and Strategy Planning Head
a.k.a. the mindreader
- Research! Brand! Strategy! He is the ‘smart Alec’ who works in this domain
- Parveen also teaches Research, Strategy, Branding at leading Business and Communication Schools including MDI, MICA, IIMC and IMI
- He is a walking, talking storehouse of information and consumer insights – no wonder he guides the agency full time on our clients’ strategy and branding solutions
- Has headed many leading agencies in his career – however he continues to (as in the last 25 years!) battle the dilemma of engaging full time in brand strategy versus pursuing his passion for teaching!
Creative Director (copy)
a.k.a. the Brit
- Small and stout, he is the serious man with a “Wren n Martin like correctness” in the language – after all, he is a Post Graduate in English from Delhi University
- But he did his graduation when the cut offs were not as high as in 2012 (we don’t tell him this!!)
- Has many award winning campaign to his credit, but considers the Kelvinator Fridge campaign as the Coolest One!
Group Head – Account Management
a.k.a. the Beat Cop
- She indulges in “retail therapy” to relax after the energy she expends putting clients’ work in order
- For her, everything should move with a long term strategy in mind; otherwise it crawls in the agency!
- Is the “traffic cop” in the agency as she is chasing everybody’s tail ( including her own!) to meet all client deadlines – and is she good!
- Is a graduate from Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) at Delhi University and an MBA in Marketing and Finance!
Creative Director (Art)
a.k.a. the Artist
- Our Art Director wears a pony tail
- He is a Bengali with 24 years of experience that he carries lightly on his shoulders
- A graduate of College of Art, he first puts his ideas on a clean page and then adds magic to them